Thursday, 12 May 2016

IPMAT 2016 Answer Key and Solution - Download here

IPMAT 2016 Answer Key
IPMAT 2016 Answer Key
IPMAT 2016 Answer Key – IPMAT 2016 exam is conducted by IIM Indore on May 13, 2016. Candidates seeking for IPAMT Answer key and solutions can now download the PDFs from this page.

IPMAT Answer Key 2016 – The IPMAT 2016 is based on online mode on Friday May 13. Indian Institute of Management-Indore is official body who conducts IPMAT exam every year.

Steps to Download IPMAT 2016 Answers Key
  • First of all candidates have to search IPMAT 2016 Answer Key 
  • Click on IPMAT 2016 Answer Key 
  • Choose the Exam set/ question paper 
  • Tally the answers 
  • Download the Answer key of IPMAT for future use 
Note – The Answer key of IPMAT is not declared by official body, IIM Indore. Candidates can check cross check their answers of IPMAT 2016 online exam as and when answer key is provided by various institutes.

IPMAT 2016 Result – IPMAT 2016 aspirants can check the check here the IPMAT result 2016. First of all candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of performance in online test then shortlisted candidates will be called for the personal interview. IPMAT Result shall include 60% weightage of online exam and remaining 40% weightage of Personal Interview.

IPMAT 2016 CutoffThe official body release the cutoff of IPMAT 2016 by which candidates are shortlisted. Candidates must have to secure minimum score prescribed by the Indian Institute of Management-Indore (IIM Indore).
Post a Comment

Copyright @ 2013 Competitive Exam Informer . Designed by Templateism | Love for The Globe Press