Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

CAT 2016 Toppers’ Interview – Read the success stories

CAT Toppers' Interview

CAT 2016 Topper’s Interviews are available here! Since, CAT2016 result has been announced by iimcat.ac.in, it is noticed that 56000 candidates score less than zero in DI-LR section, 37000 get negative score in VA section. The list of Toppers is available here where some of them bagged 100 percentile. Let’s start with Topper’s Interview of CAT 2016 100 percentiler.

 

Yash Choudhari – CAT 2016 topper (100 Percentiler)
One of the CAT 2016 topper, Yash Choudhari, and has shared his experience about achieving this feat. Candidates can read his full interview from below:

Introduction –

Name - Yash Choudhari

Lives in – Pune, Maharashtra

Student of - BTech student from College of Engineering, Pune (CoEP)

CAT 2016 Percentile – 100

Section wise percentile - VA: 99.9 DILR: 99.86 QA: 99.96

His words, “I was expecting anything above 99.99 percentile, even a 100. I had been preparing for the exam for 7-8 months”.

My strong point – Quant.

His word, “While solving test series and mocks for the CAT, I always scored the highest in Quant. Verbal in fact was my weakest area,”

“My BTech graduation exam in May 2017, I have already received a job offer through college placements, but I have decided to forfeit the offer”, said Yash.

He further added, “No matter how much ever you prepare, the CAT will always be a step ahead of you. There is always an element of surprise, and this time it was in the DILR section. Only those with strong logical reasoning skills could solve the section. When I saw the question paper, I decided to leave 2 sets of questions as they were beyond my understanding. Out of the remaining 6 sets, I was able to complete only 5.”

Click here to read full story

Check the Interview of CAT Toppers here!!!

Get the score card from below: 

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement